Friday, March 29, 2019

Emily Vaughn - Pieces

Florida-raised, Los Angeles-based indie pop artist Emily Vaughn returns today with her latest offering called "Pieces", a futuristic-sounding pop gem which also serves as the second single following "Dead 2 Me" to be taken from her upcoming EP, Bitch Bops, Vol. 1, scheduled for release on April 26th.

Speaking on the track, Emily says:

"'Pieces' comes from a place of giving so much of myself to someone that I had nothing left for me. Zero energy remained, and I no longer felt like my true self. It's a reminder to me that if I live at a pace that prioritizes others above my own mental, physical, and emotional health, I’ll run out of the pieces that make me... me."

Listen to "Pieces" below.




"Pieces" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Premiere via BlackBook Media.

Follow Emily Vaughn on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment