Thursday, June 20, 2019

Hydra Lerna - In The Dark

Following the release of her self-titled debut EP late last year, Norwich-based singer/songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer Abigail Blake, aka Hydra Lerna, returns today with the release of her new single called "In The Dark", a downbeat electro-pop song with dark undertones. "In The Dark" was inspired by a psychologically abusive ex boyfriend.

Speaking on the track, Hydra Lerna says:

"This song is about the moment I realised that I wasn't the only girl whose life was ruined by one person's actions, and about taking comfort in knowing that I'm not alone. Like all of my songs, this was written, recorded, produced, mixed and mastered entirely by myself. Very much a one woman show."

Listen to "In The Dark" below.



"In The Dark" is available now on iTunes.

Follow Hydra Lerna on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment