Friday, July 19, 2019

Cloe Wilder - I Don't Wanna

At only thirteen yeas old, pop powerhouse performer Cloe Wilder is already proving that she is indeed a force to be reckoned with. Following her debut single "Overthinking", released back in late April, Cloe is back today with her second original offering called "I Don't Wanna." Produced by Grammy award winner Jayme David Silverstein, "I Don't Wanna" is filled with flawless vocals surrounded by an atmosphere of acoustics, electrically charged snares and wooden percussion. Armed with incredibly powerful songwriting skills, Cloe crafts melancholic yet fiercely relatable songs that touch the deepest parts of the human psyche while championing the concept of accepting one's mental health issues and embracing imperfection. No doubt about it, this Florida native is definitely one to watch.

Speaking on the track, Cloe says:

"This song is about some of the people that impacted me the most, and I almost let them become a memory way earlier than they should have. Friends are a tough thing for me to write about because I'm so used to playing pretend with writing (my age requires that sometimes), but this is anything but that - this was real, and no song I've written has done reality justice."

Listen to "I Don't Wanna" below.




"I Don't Wanna" is available now on all streaming platforms. Get it here.

Follow Cloe Wilder on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment