Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Half Wolf - Pretty Lonely

Originally from North Dakota but now based in Los Angeles, newcomer Hannah Westerholm, aka Half Wolf steps out into the spotlight today with the release of her debut single called "Pretty Lonely", an impressive first offering which will no doubt leave you in awe of as it is just as beautiful and mesmerizing as it is haunting and captivating.

Speaking more on the track, Half Wolf says:

"I wrote this song in my childhood bedroom the week before my parents moved. I found all my dreams coming true and I felt totally isolated by it. But I realized quickly that just because you feel lonely, doesn't mean you need to make it harder by putting yourself down. It’s all about self acceptance and allowing for the fluidity your own emotions. 'Pretty Lonely' is a bedroom prayer on what it is to be alone with self acceptance."

Vowing to only release on new moon cycles, Half Wolf will be continue to share a number of new tracks throughout the year so be sure to add her to your ones to watch list.

Listen to "Pretty Lonely" below.




Premiere via Atwood Magazine.

Follow Half Wolf on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment