Friday, October 11, 2019

Jenny March - Rebound

Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Jenny March has today shared her brand new single called "Rebound", the follow-up to her previous offering "FUWY", released earlier this year. "Rebound" is a deeply personal and emotional track about a love interest who she had her eye on for quite some time but couldn’t make her move because he was in a relationship. When the stars aligned for Jenny and this significant other to unite after his break up, Jenny declined because she truly cared for him and wanted to be more to him than his rebound.

Speaking on the release, Jenny tells Variance Magazine, who premiered the track:

"'Rebound' was one of those songs that just came out naturally and pretty quickly. It was inspired by my best guy friend who I secretly really liked. He'd talk to me about girls he liked and I'd be a wing woman for him, but deep down it was killing me inside. He dated one girl for a long time and when they broke up, I finally got the chance I always wanted. BUT I didn't want to be a 'rebound.' I may have not gotten him, but I sure as hell got this banger."

Listen to "Rebound" below.




"Rebound" is available now on all streaming platforms. Get it here.

Follow Jenny March on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment