Friday, October 18, 2019

LeyeT - more thoughts (EP)

Following the release of her debut EP thoughts earlier this year, Los Angeles-based indie pop artist LeyeT (pronounced "Light") returns today with her second EP, aptly titled more thoughts, which includes previously singles "Notice You" and "Rabbit Hole". Combining vivid lyricism with pop sensibilities, the 6-song EP explores a variety of themes and soundscapes, from acoustic confessionals to surging synth gems. The songs dig deep, openly writing about personal themes of friendship, self-reflection, the negative effects of social media and more.

Speaking on the release, LeyeT says:

"This EP is a snapshot into my mind and life – a continuation of my thoughts which are always running. I've been in a season of growth and independence which led me to explore themes outside of love and heartbreak, topics that were prevalent in my first EP. I’ve learned more about myself in the process and feel even more confident in who that is-a rather relentless, driven, free spirit."

Listen to more thoughts in its entirety below.



LeyeT's more thoughts EP is available now on all streaming platforms. Get it here.

Follow LeyeT on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment