Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Linney (feat. Alain Whyte) - All Of My Life

With every new release Los Angles-based singer/songwriter Caitlin Linney, aka Linney proves she is indeed a force to be reckoned with. On the heels of her previous single, "Liar", which earned song placement on a recent episode of MTV's new series, Ghosted: Love Gone Missing, Linney returns today with another exceptional offering called "All Of My Life", a 1950's throwback pop gem that was written and produced in collaboration with former Morrissey songwriter/guitarist, Alain Whyte, as well as longtime collaborator, Jeff Schoeny. "All Of My Life" will also be featured on the season 4 premiere of The CW's hit teen drama series, Riverdale, which airs tonight at 8:00/7:00 CST. We haven't heard this side of Linney before but like everything else she release, we love it, and are more convinced now that she has got what it takes to rise to pop stardom and become a household name.

"I was so excited for the opportunity to work with Alain Whyte on this song," shares Linney. "He sent over the music and Jeff Schoeny I did the melody and lyrics. From what I've heard the episode is a really beautiful one and I'm so honored to have something I worked on be a small part of it all."

Listen to "All Of My Life" below.



"All Of My Life" is available now on all streaming platforms. Get it here.
Photo credit: Stephanie Monroe

Follow Linney on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment