Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Asha - Say My Name

Croydon-born singer/songwriter Asha continues to cement her reputations as one of London's most hotly-tipped young artists by today unveiling her long-awaited new single called "Say My Name", which also serves as the first taste of her upcoming EP. After taking a brief hiatus, Asha's new single "Say My Name" is an instant, effortless vindication and return to the levels of talent that she first created such as buzz with - having already garnered widespread acclaim from the likes of Pigeons & Planes, The Fader, and The 405.

Speaking on the track, Asha says:

"'Say my Name' is about a new love I've found and had in my life for two years now, it represents his power and strength and the unconditional love he seems to have for me. You don't always have to go looking for love, sometimes it just makes its way to you on a night out."

Listen to "Say My Name" below.



https://www.facebook.com/iamashamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment