Monday, October 30, 2017

Luxia - Loserville

Following her critically acclaimed debut single, "Me, My Selfie and I", released earlier this summer, emerging Swedish pop newcomer Luxia returns with her second offering entitled "Loserville", an instantly contagious and hard-hitting electronic pop track that packs a huge punch and once again showcases Luxia's signature tongue-in-cheek songwriting prowess.

Speaking on the track, Luxia says:

"'Loserville’ is about that poisonous thing in your life - it could be a relationship or a thing in your head - and telling it/him/her to fuck off to Loserville. I've had many inner demons trying to make me feel like shit and so I was mainly thinking of that when recording the song. Loserville is a bitch but ends up healing your ass."

Listen to "Loserville" below.




Premiere via Clash.

https://www.facebook.com/LuxiaMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment