Monday, March 4, 2019

Claire Ridgely - 'Til The Morning

Seattle-born, Switzerland-raised and now Montreal-based singer/songwriter Claire Ridgely, who you may remember from her collaborations with high-profile electronic music producers such as Pat Lok, Robotaki, and Said the Sky as well as her previously released solo singles, "Days Under the Sun" and "California", is back today to present us with her first offering of 2019 called "'Til The Morning", a charming pop song about tipping your hat to the night before and going about a brand new day.

Speaking on the track, Claire says:

"‘Til the Morning” was produced by my friends Pops & Poolboy. I recorded this song in the middle of summer in my Verdun apartment. There was an ease to recording this tune and we ended up keeping the very first take. I remember my friend Simone came over after the session and we sat on my balcony in the sunshine listening to Poolboy mix the tune through an open window. My plans for the next year are to grow and become more and more visible by consistently putting out content and connecting with fans."

Listen to "'Til The Morning" below.



"'Til The Morning" is available now on iTunes.

Follow Claire Ridgely on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment