Friday, July 26, 2019

Emily Vaughn - Mine (Acoustic)

On the heels of her five-song debut EP Bitch Bops, released back in late April, Florida-raised, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Emily Vaughn is back today with an acoustic version of one of the EP's standout tracks, "Mine", which is accompanied by a live video directed by Joe Desantis. On this new version, Emily takes the original upbeat indie pop gem and turns it into a seemingly more emotive, stripped down piano-led ballad that is sure to give you the feels.

Speaking on the track, Emily says:

"As much as I love pop production, sometimes it can mask the emotion behind a song. I wanted to do a stripped back version of 'Mine' because this song came from a real, vulnerable emotion that I and so many others have experienced - I want my listeners to experience this song like that. Pop music is my outlet to make light of everything from confusing situations, heartbreak, anger, to perfectly blissful moments. This acoustic version is just to showcase the raw emotion of this song the best that I can."

Listen to "Mine" below.




"Mine (Acoustic)" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Follow Emily Vaughn on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment