Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sonia Stein - Chaos

Among one of my favorite new artists to emerge onto the scene this year is the undeniably talented London-based singer/songwriter Sonia Stein who has just shared her invigorating new track "Chaos". Now I don't want to say this is the best song she's released thus far because quite frankly I've enjoyed them all, however this new song, "Chaos" does indeed reaffirm the deep admiration I have for her as an artist. Unfortunately though, there's still no word yet on when this track will be available for purchase/download but with any luck, I am hoping her debut EP - or better yet, a full-length album will be released sometime this year. In the meantime, you can stream more great music from Sonia Stein via her Souncloud.



https://www.facebook.com/soniasteinmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment