Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lucy Mason - All You Want (Demo)

Australian-born, London-based singer/songwriter Lucy Mason is among one of our all-time favorite artists. Ever since we last blogged about her (nearly a year ago) after she released the music video for her previous single, "White As Snow", we've been patiently waiting for a follow-up of some sort. So it brought us great pleasure when today in our inbox arrived a demo of her gorgeous new song "All You Want". "It's about a moment in time where I became determined" explains Mason, adding that, "this song gives me confidence, gives me power. I wanted to play with a darker sound, I wanted the music to reflect my emotion and satisfaction, something with a bite and I feel this is the true expression of who I am currently as an artist." Fans of Lucy Mason can expect to hear a lot more from her in coming months as she is currently finishing up work on her new EP, which with any luck will be released sometime before the end of the year. In the meantime, stream "All You Want" below.




Lucy Mason's White As Snow EP is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via The 405.

https://www.facebook.com/lucymasonmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment