Friday, May 1, 2015

Syron - All I Need

Following last year's release of her Lucid EP, which included the singles, "Colour Me In" and "Three Dreams", South London-based artist Syron returns bigger and bolder than ever with her new single, "All I Need", produced by Grammy-nominated producers Rice & Peas.

In an email to The 405, Syron explains:

"I wrote the track in L.A. this time last year. At the time the production was very different to how it is now but after coming back to London I wanted to give the production a more UK feel, so the producers reproduced it for me. I worked with the producers via email to get the sound that I wanted. At the time I wrote it, I meant to only be in L.A. for two weeks, but I ended up staying for three months, this song was written at the very end of my trip. It's about my ex bf who thought I would be returning after two weeks. The song explains that being alone in the night time it's different than being alone in the day. The song is emotional but still quite fun and playful." She also added that the song sounds best "when you're drunk and missing someone whilst out with your girls, at that time you awkwardly text someone and know you're gonna regret it in the morning." Listen to "All I Need" below.



"All I Need" is scheduled for release on May 31st via London-based label, Fame Music.
Pre-order on iTunes.

Premiere via The Line Of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/SyronOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment