Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Blooms - Love

Ahead of the release of her forthcoming sophomore EP, Still due out later this year, Irish-born, London-based artist Louise Cunnane, aka Blooms has today unveiled the visuals for her breathtaking new single, "Love", filmed in Berlin and directed by Lina Söderström.

Speaking on the track, Blooms says:

"'Love' is a reflection on my first EP; remembering all of the great parts - which is so easily done after the breakdown of anything - but then strongly reminding myself that I have come too far to come back. I have been locked in this weird little personal battle and I refuse to be defined by it.

Watch the video for "Love" below.



Blooms will be opening for Ellie Goulding at The Marquee in Cork tomorrow (June 24th).
For ticket info. Click here.

https://www.facebook.com/thisisblooms

No comments:

Post a Comment