Monday, August 24, 2015

B.Miles - Salt

Following the release of her previous two singles, "Nine Matches" and "Shaking Hands" both of which charted high on the Hype Machine charts, rising Los Angeles-based dark pop artist Brenna Miles, aka B.Miles returns today with her third single entitled "Salt", which was co-written with Eric Nizgretsky of Loose Buttons and is taken from her soon to be released debut EP twenty fifteen, due out later this year.

Speaking on the track, Brenna says:

"When we were recording 'Salt' in New York City, I began getting really homesick for L.A., and as a result, I really wanted this song to remind me of home. On top of that, I had these second degree burns all over my arms and hands at the time. Lyrically, I just imagined salt being poured into the wounds."

Listen to "Salt" below.



Premiere via Complex.

https://www.facebook.com/B.Miles.Official

No comments:

Post a Comment