Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Aaron - Kids

After having released her impressive 4-track debut EP, Letters To Jonny back in late April, 22 year-old London-based dream-pop artist Aaron returns today with her new single called "Kids", which also serves as the first single taken from her upcoming second EP, For You.

Speaking on the track, Aaron says:

"Through spending time on the performances for my debut, using live instruments and playing my band, there was a natural inclination to include texture and tone that I don't feel you can replicate electronically. I was also listening to a lot of garage bands and guitar based singer-songwriters from the '70s onwards so that has definitely contributed to the feel of my new work."

Listen to "Kids" below.



"Kids" is set for release on November 6th via Tradiio Recordings and will be available for pre-order on iTunes from October 30th.

Premiere via Wonderland Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/aaronofficialuk

No comments:

Post a Comment