Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jon Santana - Time Again

Nashville-based producer Jon Santana, who just produced rising indie pop artist CAPPA's infectious new single, "Other Girls" (and "In The Morning") has today unveiled his debut single called "Time Again", which also serves as the first track to lifted from his forthcoming EP due out later this fall.

Speaking on the track, Jon says:

"As a producer I like to make around 2-3 tracks a week in order to keep my library full for potential artists. 'Time Again' was a track I had started a year ago but it felt a little more unique than some of my other tracks so I decided to keep it for myself. It originally started with the piano intro bit but months later I became obsessed with vocal chops so I wanted to try some on my own. I'm a huge fan of dance music but like to keep the emotional side intact, which is what I wanted to convey with this track."

Listen to "Time Again" plus his remix of Alo Lee's "Snake" below.




Premiere via The 405.

https://www.facebook.com/JonSantanaMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment