Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hana - Underwater

26-year-old Los Angeles-based electronic pop artist and producer Hana Pestle, aka HANA has today unveiled her new single called "Underwater", along with accompanying visuals, shot by James Brooks at O2 Academy in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The single also serves as the latest track to be lifted from her forthcoming self-titled debut EP, which will also include her Grimes and Lorde approved debut single "Clay" as well as "Avalanche".

Speaking on the track, HANA says:

"This one means so much to me. It's one of the first songs that I wrote/produced for this project, so it holds a very special place in my heart. I wrote the lyrics with my sister in mind and what I'd tell my younger self if I could."

Listen to "Underwater" below.




HANA's debut EP will be released on March 25th.
Pre-order on iTunes and get "Clay" and "Avalanche" instantly.

Premiere via The Fader.

https://www.facebook.com/hanatruly

No comments:

Post a Comment