Friday, March 11, 2016

LANY - Where The Hell Are My Friends

Having recently toured with Twin Shadow, Tove Styrke, X Ambassadors, Halsey and most recently Troye Sivan while currently opening for Ellie Goulding in the UK on her Delirium World Tour before embarking on their first headline tour in May as well as performances at Bonnaroo, Sasquatch! and several more US festivals this summer, Los Angeles indie pop trio LANY (an acronym for 'Los Angeles New York' and comprised of Paul Klein, Les Priest and Jake Goss) have today shared their new single called "Where The Hell Are My Friends," a groovy alt-pop anthem about the loneliness of a big city. The new single serves as the first piece of original music the band has shared since last year's release of their EP, I Loved You and its follow-up, Make Out, an EP consisting of songs released prior to I Loved You.

Listen to "Where The Hell Are My Friends" below.



"Where The Hell Are My Friends" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/thisislany

No comments:

Post a Comment