Monday, March 28, 2016

Rainy Milo - Honeymoon

Following on from the release of her previous single, "How Pretty You Look (When You're Telling Me Lies)", 20-year-old London-based R&B songstress Rainy Milo returns today with the unveiling of her new song called "Honeymoon", which was produced by J-Wiz and features a sample of Mariah Carey's "Honey" throughout.

Speaking on the track, Milo says:

"One thing I love most about 'Honeymoon' is that it’s one of the first relationship records I've done that didn't come from a vulnerable, hurt place but instead has more of a 'whatever dude I'm actually pretty good on my own' vibe. I like that attitude mixed in with the sweet Mariah sample, who's one of my faves of course!"

Rainy Milo is currently in the studio working on her sophomore album, the follow up to her critically acclaimed debut, This Thing Of Ours, released last year via Big Picnic Records.

Listen to "Honeymoon" and "How Pretty You Look (When You're Telling Me Lies)" below.




https://www.facebook.com/RainyMilo

No comments:

Post a Comment