Thursday, September 15, 2016

CAPPA - Queen of Hearts (EP)

Tomorrow will see the release of Nashville-based indie pop artist Carla Cappa, aka CAPPA's long-awaited new EP, Queen of Hearts but today she has treated her fans to a full stream of the EP, which is premiering right now exclusively on Billboard. Recorded in Nashville and Los Angeles and produced by longtime collaborator Jon Santana as well as Dylan Bauld, who also worked on Halsey's debut album, Badlands, the six-song collection includes her previously released singles "Other Girls", "I'm Good", "Mad About U" and "Next Ex" plus two brand new tracks, "Nirvana" and "Hey Hi Hello".

Speaking on the release, CAPPA says:

"This EP is definitely more pop-centered than my previous work, but sonically I think there is still that dark, brooding edge in each of the songs. Thematically, it feels very 'coming of age' to me. This is the kind of music I've always wanted to do, and the songs are mostly about discovering myself and also about how much I hate dating."

Listen to both "Nirvana" and "Hey Hi Hello" below.




Also, be sure to catch CAPPA live on her North American tour supporting fellow Nashville artist Matt Wertz. Click here for tour dates and ticket info.

Pre-order CAPPA's Queen of Hearts EP on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/cappamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment