Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fifi Rong - Future Never Comes

Beijing-born, London-based artist and producer (and Tricky / Skepta collaborator) Fifi Rong has just unveiled her absolutely mesmerizing new single called "Future Never Comes". Co-written and produced with Mark Rose and mixed by Robert L. Smith, the track serves as the first piece of original music Fifi has shared since her Forbidden Desire EP was released earlier this year.

Speaking on the track, Fifi says:

"'Future Never Comes' is by far the most epic-sounding track I've made. A lyrical theme going back to my initial breakthrough of the fear for pursuing my dream and answering my calling. Making this track as a collaboration feels like taking a glorious vacation away from being immersed building my own island."

Listen to "Future Never Comes" below.



"Future Never Comes" will be released on November 4th.

Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/fifirongmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment