Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sarah Sellers - F*ck It, It's Alright

Dallas,TX-based singer/songwriter (and well-known food blogger) Sarah Sellers has recently unveiled the music video for her new single, "F*ck It It's Alright", a smoldering and soulful downtempo pop gem which was co-written by Sarah herself alongside Jay Stolar and produced by Brooklyn-based production duo Noise Club, whose previous credits also include Stalking Gia, B.Miles and Joni Fatora.

Speaking on the track, Sarah says:

"I wrote this song during a very dark period of my life. I needed to write my release, something that would free me from the prison I had built within my own mind. There comes a time when you have to accept the decisions you’ve made, relish in the growth that life can give you, and just say fuck it... everything really is going to be alright!"

Watch the video for "F*ck It It's Alright" below.




"F*ck It It's Alright" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/SarahJSellers

No comments:

Post a Comment