Thursday, November 10, 2016

ACES - If I Could Be Your Girl

Canadian-born, Brooklyn-based artist Alexandra Stewart, aka ACES has today unveiled her first new single of 2016 called "If I Could Be Your Girl", which serves as the follow-up to last year's "Find Me Out", "What Do You Think They'll Say About Me?" and "I'm Already Gone". The new single conveys her cinematic tone more evocatively than anything she's done before. "This is the true ACES getaway track, but today I'm not sure where we're headed," Stewart says."'I Could Be Your Girl' is about being honest with yourself and realizing when you deserve more. It's about embracing that change and still wanting to love anyway. I hope it can be a voice for all of us doing some self-reflection right now... the future is female!"

Listen to "If I Could Be Your Girl" below.



Premiere via SPIN.

https://www.facebook.com/theseACES

No comments:

Post a Comment