Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Matt Woods - Ain't No Use (EP)

Cornwall-born, London-based singer/songwriter Matt Woods has today released his brand new EP titled Ain't No Use. The 4-song collection features the title track which topped Spotify’s Global Viral Chart and "Nothing Less" which topped Hype Machine's popular chart as well as two new tracks revealed today, "Styrofoam" and (our favorite) "If You Forget Me".

Speaking about the EP, Woods exlains:

"This year has been madness. I’ve been sporadically putting out material while still developing my sound. I’m really pleased that when I look back at 2016 I’ll have this EP to show for it. A couple of the tracks point to where I am coming from, and a couple of them point to where it is all going. 2017 will be fun."

The EP showcase's his dark and sultry, spine-tingling brand of perfect electronic R&B that many have come to expect from him, along with a boundless ability to display his soulful vocals in every cut he shares, and this release is no different.

Listen to both "Styrofoam" and "If You Forget Me" below.




Premiere via Hillydilly.

https://www.facebook.com/mattwoodsofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment