Thursday, November 10, 2016

Shy Girls - Trivial Motion

Portland/Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter and producer Dan Vidmar, aka Shy Girls has today shared his new single called "Trivial Motion", a sweeping and blissful ode to nihilism which also serves as the second single following "I Am Only A Man" to be lifted from his long-awaited debut album, Salt, due for release on January 20th via Hit City U.S.A.

Speaking on the track, Shy Girls says:

"A lot of the new album is about my struggle coming to terms with absurd constructs and this song is definitely an example of that. I had been plucking that doo-wop chord progression on my guitar for months and finally found the song for it. And I don’t know why but there’s something kind of sad about that chord progression to me."

Listen to "Trivial Motion" below.



Pre-order Salt on iTunes and get both "Trivial Motion" and "I Am Only A Man" instantly. You can also pre-order the album on vinyl, either on standard black and limited edition red.

Premiere via Complex.

https://www.facebook.com/shygirlsmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment