Thursday, December 22, 2016

5 Festive Tracks For Your Christmas Playlist (#4)

With the new year fast-approaching and the amount of submissions we usually get on a daily basis having seemed to slow down quite a bit we've decided to fill the void with a daily roundup of 5 Festive Tracks For Your Christmas Playlist to help get you in the holiday spirit.

1. Natalie Prass - "Everybody's Having Fun (It's Christmas Time)"


2. Rebecca & Fiona - "Cold As X-mas"


3. Rina Sawayama - "This Time Last Year"


4. Tiffany Houghton - "Hello Sailor!"


5. Whissell - "All I Ever Get For Christmas Is Blue"

1 comment:

  1. I was excited to uncover this site. I wanted to thank you for your
    time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and
    I have you bookmarked to see new things in your website.
    http://www.msrbuzz.com/whatsapp-web-configuration/

    ReplyDelete