Friday, December 16, 2016

Liyv - Throne

For us here at WS headquarters one of the highlights of 2016 has undoubtedly got to be knowing that we were one of the first blogs to discover emerging Seattle-based Pastel Pop artist Olivia Paige Holman, aka Liyv. Throughout the year, Liyv has released a steady stream of new singles each month is her aptly titled One Song A Month project and now that we are well into the month of December, she has shared her twelfth and final installment called "Throne", a minimalist bedroom pop tune that tells a story of teenage rebellion.

"High school didn’t particularly suit me and I was feeling trapped by the small town I’d grown up in," Liyv explains. "I desperately wanted to be working on music full time, so I lived through my songs. They were my only escape."

Listen to "Throne" below.



"Throne" is available now on Bandcamp (name your price).

Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/liyvsounds

No comments:

Post a Comment