Friday, December 9, 2016

THANKS x Sam Sparro - Your Man

Having already offered up some of this year's most energetic and bounciest dance pop with tracks such as "Dizzy" and "Livin' My Life", Danish production duo THANKS, comprised of Anders SG and Anders B, make a welcome return today with the unveiling of their latest offering called "Your Man", an absolute funk-infused banger of a pop song which sees them enlisting the vocal talents of none other than "Black & Gold" hit maker Sam Sparro himself.

Speaking on the track, the duo says:

"We’ve always been big fans of Sam and have been dreaming to work with him on a THANKS track. We love a lot of the same music: Prince, disco, funk, french house… and it’s super exciting for us to be able to put out this track together."

Meanwhile, Sam adds:

"I heard they were working on a new project and Anders and Anders sent me something they were working on - and I absolutely loved it - I even snuck the demo in to some DJ sets. We had a blast writing 'Your Man' - it was just really infectious and uplifting. I think the song should go on a lot of playlists from guys who are trying to win over a new guy or girl. I think it will work."

Listen to "Your Man" below.



"Your Man" is out now via Copenhagen Records and available on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/THANKSmusik

No comments:

Post a Comment