Monday, January 30, 2017

Memoryy (feat. Odd Year) - I Thought You Needed My Love

Albuquerque-based (via Brooklyn) artist and producer Shaun Hettinger, aka Memoryy has been quite busy this past year, having written the theme song for Chelsea Handler's new talk show on Netflix as well as having shared an endless supply of killer remixes for the likes of Paperwhite, Body Language, King Deco, So Below and Bridgit Mendler, the latter which recently won the official "Atlantis" remix contest on Wavo. Today, Memoryy returns with his latest masterpiece called "I Thought You Needed My Love", a sweeping and dance floor-ready synth-pop song that features California-based producer Odd Year. "I Thought You Needed My Love" also serves as the first taste of what’s to come from Memoryy in 2017 as he prepares for the release of his upcoming full-length album, Skeletons, due out in March.

Listen to "I Thought You Needed My Love" along with his remix of "Atlantis" below.




https://www.facebook.com/memoryymusic

No comments:

Post a Comment