Friday, February 17, 2017

Emma Jensen - Closer

Hailing from Oslo, Norway, 21-year-old newcomer Emma Jensen has today unveiled her rather impressive debut single called "Closer", which she wrote and produced herself.

Speaking on the track, Emma says:

"'Closer' is about the feeling when you know you’re about to drift away from/loose someone, but you really want to hold on and let the person know that you'll give it all to make things work.​ It all started with me just playing around in logic, making a reversed piano reverb. The rest of the beat along with the vocal chops and a verse came along pretty quick. I finished a rough idea of the song the same day, but then I didn't work on it for weeks. It wasn't until I started to show it to a couple of people that I thought it could be something. I went back and produced the rest of the track and the rest of the lyrics sort of came naturally."

Listen to "Closer" below.



"Closer" is out now via Majestic Casual Records and available on iTunes.

Premiere via KALTBLUT Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/emmajensn

No comments:

Post a Comment