Friday, March 3, 2017

Betty Who - You Can Cry Tomorrow

25-year-old Australian-born popstress Jessica Anne Newham, better known as Betty Who, is back today with another irresistible pop gem called "You Can Cry Tomorrow" which also serves as the fourth single following "Some Kinda Wonderful", "Human Touch" and "I Love You Always Forever" to be lifted from her forthcoming sophomore album, The Valley, due for release on March 24th via RCA Records.

Speaking on the track, Betty Who says:

"'You Can Cry Tomorrow' is so special to me because it's one of the only songs I've written for my girls. I write a lot about my relationships but this is just a straight up, full of love, drunk-on-moscato-party-anthem for me and my best friends. I don't know if this is true for you (pretty sure it is...) but I think most young people I know often find themselves not being totally appreciated or even worshipped like you deserve to be."

Listen to "You Can Cry Tomorrow" below.



Pre-order The Valley on iTunes or Amazon and get "You Can Cry Tomorrow" plus 3 more tracks instantly!

https://www.facebook.com/bettywhomusic

No comments:

Post a Comment