Thursday, March 23, 2017

DYLYN - Secret

Toronto-based chanteuse Gwendolyn Lewis, aka DYLYN returns today with her new single called "Secret", a revealing pop gem which once again see her collaborating with producer Colin Munroe (Sky Ferreira, Drake, Kendrick Lamar) and also serves as the second track following "Mimosa" to be lifted from her forthcoming album, which is due out later this year.

Speaking on the track, DYLYN says:

"This one is personal. My life was turned upside down and as a result this song emerged. 'Secret' became therapeutic, it helped me deal with this crazy thing that happens to so many people, yet often remains a taboo subject; especially in song. 'Secret' gave me a chance to connect with people, with my fans whose parents also split up due to infidelity; it became a way of reaffirming for myself and others: 'You are not the only one going through this.' Like I said, this one is personal."

Listen to "Secret" below.



Premiere via Popdust.

https://www.facebook.com/callmeDYLYN

No comments:

Post a Comment