Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tove Styrke - Say My Name

Swedish artist Tove Styrke has today shared the quite colorful and kaleidoscopic visuals for her equally vibrant new single "Say My Name", directed by Daniel Skoglund and produced by Tim Mardell. Co-written and produced with fellow Swede, Elof Loelv, who has previously worked with the likes of Rihanna, Zara Larsson and Icona Pop, "Say My Name" has already amassed nearly 2 million streams on Spotify as well as reached #1 on Hype Machine since it's release in late April.

Speaking on the video, Tove Styrke explains:

"I wanted the video to be colorful, crisp and simple, just like the song. My idea was to use mirrors as a metaphor for self-appreciation or self-love. 'Say My Name' is sung directly to someone, but there's also a more personal vibe; being completely comfortable with yourself and staying true to your own feelings."

Watch the video for "Say My Name" below.




"Say My Name" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/tovestyrke

No comments:

Post a Comment