Thursday, July 13, 2017

RahRah - Midnight Vibes

Introducing Los Angeles-based artist Sarah Quintana, aka RahRah, who has today released her debut single called "Midnight Vibes". On "Midnight Vibes", RahRah leads listeners deep into memories of setting suns and late night car rides. The crimson song seamlessly blends together both mellow pop and glitchy electronic beats while RahRah's vibrant vocals quickly entrance and leave you holding on to eternal youth.

Speaking on the track, RahRah says:

"I love 'Midnight Vibes' because it reminds me I can be forever young at heart. I often go on adventures just to get away from everyday life and enjoy some freedom and excitement. I want this song to take you to that place."

Listen to "Midnight Vibes" below.



Premiere via The 405.

https://www.facebook.com/ItsRahRahOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment