Friday, September 22, 2017

Jen Miller (feat. Eros) - Fine

Ohio-bred, Nashville-based singer/songwriter and producer Jen Miller (who's also the founder of Girl Gang Music, an online community and network of women and GNC folk within the music industry) has today unveiled her new single and video for "Fine", a jazz-influenced indie pop gem which features guest vocals from R&B singer Harold Kalibala, aka Eros and some fancy trumpet playing courtesy of Jonathan Easter. One again teaming up with longtime collaborator Jake Vicious, whose credits include Wale, Kendrick Lamar, Mannywellz, and Shy Glizzy, "Fine" is the sixth single Miller has independently released so far this year following "Hometown", "Fire", "One Ride", "My Type" and "Down". For the video, Jen and co. traveled to Death Valley in Eastern California during a long, hot summer weekend to shoot the video, directed by Megan St. John, the founder of Third Wheel Entertainment, a Chicago-based production company specializing in narrative video work.

Speaking on the track and video, Jen Miller explains:

"I wrote the record at my parents home and I remember sending it to Jake that evening. It was just a demo and that was nearly a year ago. Once we got Harold's verse, it felt so right! I knew we needed to get a group of our friends together to shoot a video. I had never produced a video but the one thing I knew was that I wanted a female director."

Listen and watch the video for "Fine" below.




"Fine" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/JenMillerMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment