Friday, September 15, 2017

Tove Styrke - Mistakes

Following the release of her previous single "Say My Name" earlier this summer, which reached #1 on Hype Machine as well as nods from the likes of Lorde, Lena Dunham, and Elton John, Swedish singer/songwriter Tove Styrke returns today with her new single called "Mistakes" along with its accompanying lyric video. Co-written and produced by fellow Swede Elof Loelv (Rihanna, Zara Larsson, Icona Pop), "Mistakes" is another dose of spunky minimal pop perfection from an artist whose talent and creative output knows no bounds.

Speaking on the track, Tove Styrke says:

"Sometimes you need chaos to feel in control. I mean, if I can shake myself around a bit that proves to me that I'm not powerless in my life. Even when it feels that way. Mistakes can be about a person or yourself or just life in general. But I guess the point is that you don't need to be perfect and that there's something valuable in letting go of the person that you think you are or should be. Maybe all mistakes aren't mistakes."

Listen and watch the lyric video for "Mistakes" below.





"Mistakes" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/tovestyrke

No comments:

Post a Comment