Wednesday, May 30, 2018

REYNA - Baby Forget It

Following the release of their shimmering 80s inspired synth-pop track "Cool With It" earlier this year, Milwaukee-by-way-of-Texas sister-duo REYNA, comprised of Victoriah and Hannah Gabriela, return today with their latest offering entitled "Baby Forget It", a breezy and highly infectious indie pop gem that will simultaneously cement their spot on tastemaker's artist to watch lists as well as appeal to fans of fellow sister act Tegan and Sara and Phoebe Ryan.

Speaking of the track, Victoriah explains:

"The song is about a former love who kept something of mine after a dramatic breakup. I wasn't the best version of myself in this relationship and I can admit that I really messed up. That's why I was so surprised when I saw that she would wear my jacket, I was like hmm maybe it wasn't so bad, maybe every time she puts the jacket on she thinks about the good times instead of the bad. This song is for everyone who has had their heart broken then somehow muster the courage to put their hearts out there again. It's learning from those sour episodes in your life and making them part of who you are like a scar you're proud of."

Listen to "Baby Forget It" below and expect to hear a lot more from REYNA in the coming months as they are currently writing new material for their debut EP, which is slated to drop later this year.



"Baby Forget It" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/reynatheband

No comments:

Post a Comment