Friday, September 28, 2018

Morgan St. Jean - Tell Me Not To Go (PREMIERE)

Today, we are pleased to premiere Los Angeles based pop artist Morgan St. Jean's brand new single called "Tell Me Not To Go", which also serves as the second single following "Fake It" to be lifted from her forthcoming debut EP, The Good, The Bad, and The Crazy, due out later this year. Written by Morgan St. Jean along with Stephen Conley and produced by Yianni Ap and Hayes Kramer, "Tell Me Not To Go" is an powerful pop song that tells the all-too-relatable tale of stripping back your pride and telling someone you need them.

Speaking on the track, Morgan says:

"'Tell Me Not To Go' is about that make-or-break moment in a relationship when you finally let your walls down and ask your partner to fight for you. I think so often we as humans let our pride get the best of us and we would rather act like we don't care than risk being hurt by someone we love. I've done that so many times. I wrote this song during a time when I thought I was about to lose the person I loved because I didn't want them to think that I cared more. I think it's very vulnerable to stand in front of someone and ask them to care, but 'Tell Me Not To Go' is about finally just saying, 'Fuck my pride, I need you to fight for me right now.'"

Listen to "Tell Me Not To Go" below.



"Tell Me Not To Go" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/morganstjeanmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment