Friday, January 18, 2019

Nina Luna - Betrayed

New York City-based singer/songwriter Nina Luna steps back into the spotlight today with her new single called "Betrayed", the follow-up to "Red Flags", released last year. Written, recorded, produced and mixed by Nina herself, "Betrayed" is a thundering pop song featuring driving orchestral drums, cinematic synths, reflective keys and powerfully emotional vocals.

Speaking on the track, Nina says:

"At the time I wrote this song, I was still carrying around resentment, guilt, blame and hurt having to do with past relationships. I realized that in order to finally be rid of that weight, I needed to face it and process it and feel it. 'Betrayed' is about me freeing myself of this victim mentality and coming into a wiser, more mature and open self. I wrote, recorded, produced and mixed the song myself and I'm quite proud of it."

"Betrayed" marks the next phase of her journey. While the sound is distinctly Nina Luna, the listener can hear and feel, in the lyrics as well as the instrumentation, her growth and evolution as an artist, a musician and a woman.

Listen to "Betrayed" below and stay tuned for a lot more new music from Nina Luna in 2019!




"Betrayed" is available now on iTunes.

Follow Nina Luna on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment