Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Noé - Puzzles

Following her first single, "Pity Party", which was released less than a month ago and has so far surpassed over 100K plays, Paris-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Noé is back to delight us with another self-reflective and honest approach to love on her second single, "Puzzles" taken from her upcoming debut EP, ibynoé, due out later this Spring.

Speaking on the track, Noé says:

"Romantically I'm very picky but in an unfortunate and worst kind of way. I have a type: players. If someone is interested in me, chances are I'm not. I like the attention, but I crave it the most from those who won't give it to me. 'Puzzles' is me putting the blame on the nice guy for being too nice. Cause obviously I’m not the one with issues. I wrote it when someone actually honest/respectful/interested in me AND emotionally available (aka a unicorn) caught my attention, but not quite. The lyrics are a series of bad advice for him to win me over like 'say you’d love to see me, baby, then bring another lady to my party'. I like to think a lot of people can relate to!"

Listen to "Puzzles" below.




"Puzzles" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Follow Noé on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

1 comment: