Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Vaeda Black - Run Fast

17-year-old singer/songwriter Vaeda Black returns today with her brand new single called "Run Fast", the follow-up to her previous offerings, "Face Down" and "Suicide Love". Once again Vaeda captivates us with her soulful and powerhouse vocal performance which will undoubtedly leave listeners wanting to hear more from this very promising up-and-comer.

Speaking on the track, Vaeda says:

"'Run fast' is a song about nightlife and the things we do to forget. The inspiration for this song came from my experience at parties. I am a friendly person, but I like to sit back and observe the night sometimes. I noticed that these nights are like a 'game' in a sense. We put all of our energy into numbing ourselves. Whether it’s drinking, smoking yourself to an oblivion or hooking up with someone, it's a way to forget and feel free. I think the song perfectly encapsulates that 'I'm gonna do what I want and I don't care about the consequences' attitude."

Listen to "Run Fast" below.




"Run Fast" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via The Daily Listening.

Follow Vaeda Black on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment