Friday, July 19, 2019

Aimée - Break Me

Following her breakout debut single, "Don't Bother" released this past March, which reached No. 1 on iTunes and was playlisted in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Japan and Poland, Dublin-based singer/songwriter Aimée returns today with another flawless pop song called "Break Me." While "Don't Bother" exudes conviction, self-value and principle, "Break Me" commands a strong message too. The track acknowledges struggle, strength and survival and is, without a doubt, set for paralleled success to her debut release.

Speaking on the track, Aimée says:

"'Break Me' is a song I wrote about my experience dealing with anxiety. Anxiety is something I have been dealing with since I was 7 years old. For a very long time it controlled my life. For me I took back the control when I stopped trying to fight it, and stopped trying to change who I am. Although I still deal with this every single day, and I probably will for the rest of my life, I regained my strength by accepting this is who I am and knowing I am strong enough to get through it. I know nothing is going to break me. I choose to be open about my own experiences in the hope that somebody listening, who may be feeling the same, might take the step of talking about it, too."

Listen to "Break Me" below.



"Break Me" is available now on all streaming platforms. Get it here.

Follow Aimée on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment