Friday, July 26, 2019

Girl Wilde - I Don't Wanna Die

Hotly-tipped Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Alex Barnes, aka Girl Wilde returns today with her anthemic new single called "I Don't Wanna Die", the follow-up to "Probably Crying", released just last month. Punchy and electrifying, “I Don’t Wanna Die” marries ecstatic electro-pop melodies with glam-rock stylings in order to create the 'bubblegum grunge' sound that Girl Wilde has quickly become known for. Both "I Don't Wanna Die" and "Probably Crying" will be featured on Girl Wilde's much-anticipated debut EP, due out later this year.

Speaking on the track, Girl Wilde says:

"'I Don't Wanna Die' is about personal progress and self acceptance. I, like many others, am way too hard on myself. This song is a reminder that deciding to wake up and live is a feat in itself."

Listen to "I Don't Wanna Die" below.




"I Don't Wanna Die" is available now on all streaming platforms. Get it here.

Follow Girl Wilde on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment