Friday, July 5, 2019

Pontea - Power

Los Angeles-based electro-pop/R&B singer/songwriter Pontea (pronounced "Pon-ta") has today shared her brand new single called "Power", the follow-up to "Possession" and "What You Don't Know", both released earlier this year. "Power" is a universal empowerment anthem about overcoming adversity. Written by Pontea and Jes Hudak, the song tracks their journey of fighting through adversity and self-doubt to discovering their inner strength. Tugging at our heartstrings, "Power" takes us on a reflective and fierce ride toward self-love and embracing one's true worth. With soulful vocals and a driving pop beat produced by Bennett Armstrong, this song is the perfect addition to your summer playlist. We can all gain some inspiration from this tune, especially in today’s chaotic climate.

"This song continuously helps me rediscover my own strength, and I'm incredibly proud of it," says Pontea. "'Power' expresses my need to quit playing small, to quit allowing the outside to dictate how I feel, and to use everything that has led me to this point as a force to create the life I want and the person I want to be. I hope that whoever hears it will embrace their amazing potential, catch their own power, and run with it. Marianne Williamson wrote, 'As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.' - And that's what I hope 'Power' will do."

Listen to "Power" below.




"Power" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Follow Pontea on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment