Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SIREN - I Think I Like You



Since unveiling their debut single, "I Think I Like You" produced by Mike Del Rio last week, Los Angeles-based electro-pop duo SIREN, comprised of Kat Ostenberg and Skyler Stonestreet have become one of 2014's most blogged about new artists. Quickly gaining the attention of just about every other music blog we are aware of and as a result the single has gone on to earn this emerging new duo the #1 spot on Hype Machine's most popular chart. And now today, SIREN presents us with the single's official music video.

With fans yearning for more there has been no word yet on what SIREN has planned next but as The Most Definitely reports, rumor has it they are currently back in the studio working on their next release. In the meantime though, we'll be content with hitting the repeat button.

"I Think I Like You" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/sirensongsofficial

1 comment: