Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lucy Mason - Lost & Found

We've already established that Australian-born, London-based singer/songwriter Lucy Mason is among one of our favorite artists out there right now and indeed one to watch and today definitely reaffirms that as she has just unveiled her second offering of 2015 in the form of her new song, "Lost & Found", which serves as the follow-up to her previously released demo, "All You Want". "I feel like I've really found my sound as an artist and this song is a result of pushing myself further and working out what it is I really want to say," explains Mason, who is currently in the process of pulling together an EP worth of tracks.

Stream both "Lost & Found" as well as "All You Want" and "White As Snow" below so you can hear for yourself just what a remarkable talent Lucy Mason truly is.





Premiere via The Music Ninja.

https://www.facebook.com/lucymasonmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment