Friday, September 4, 2015

Emily Vaughn - Better Off

20-year-old Florida-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Emily Vaughn, who first caught our attention earlier this year with the her debut single, "Hollow", has today unveiled her first-ever music video for her new single, "Better Off", directed by Joseph DeSantis.

Speaking on the video, Emily says:

"I wanted to look a little bit crazy towards the end in all of the scenes, because that's what the kind of love I wrote does to you. By the end of the video, when all the scenes tie in with one another and I break the TV with the silhouette of my implied lost lover, I wanted that to symbolize the end of the confusion and brokenness, and moving on to find something better."

Watch the video for "Better Off" below and stay tuned for her upcoming debut EP, due out later this year.



"Better Off" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via PopCrush.

https://www.facebook.com/emilyvaughx

No comments:

Post a Comment