Wednesday, February 24, 2016

KYYN - In My Dreams

Having first came to our attention back in late January with the release of her stunning debut single, "Walk on Water", Brooklyn-based classical trained pianist turned electro-pop songstress Kyndyl Miller, aka KYYN returns today with her emotionally charged and sweeping second single titled "In My Dreams", which was co-produced with Julius and will appear on her upcoming 4-song self-titled debut EP, due out later this year.

Speaking on the track, KYYN explains:

"I'm essentially talking to him when I say 'I don’t need you in my dreams' because I didn't only want to see him in my dreams, but in reality, flesh and blood! The process of the song started out with my voice and then layering it again and again until I came up with quite a bit of harmonies because I wanted it to sound as wispy and breezy as possible."

Listen to "In My Dreams" below.



Premiere via Going Solo.

https://www.facebook.com/sheiskyyn

No comments:

Post a Comment